Sunday, February 26, 2012

PINOY SOUVENIRS: Only in the Philippines




Whenever we while away the time at the mall, one souvenir section displayed near the main entrance of the Department Store keeps attracting my attention. It’s an “onli-in-da-Philippines” themed souvenir that I find really nationalistic.


Onli-In-Da-Philippines Mugs



These mugs are crafted in a very Pinoy style. Perfect for a coffee lover that definitely will recall his visit to Manila while having a sip or for the mugs collector due to its unique designs.
 
I used to collect mugs but because of my NPA status (No Permanent Address) which I changed my home address every 2-3 years, I naturally stopped collecting anything. (The last thing I've collected -my Books- are now kept in a box ready to move anytime, duh!).



Onli-In-Da-Philippines Bags









Very affordable, easy-to-carry, trendy and fashionable as well. There's one design that i swear to have someday. Can be use for your shopping, school, work, most especially in your travel or out-of-town adventure where you can display your nationalistic side. (Be proud to patronize your own than carrying a fake brand, right?)


























Onli-In-Da-Philippines Shirts


(My apology for the blurred pic, I'll try to get a better one next time)




I always wanted to have the Pinoy T-shirt or something with 7,107 Island design (and I still haven't, still waiting to anybody who can give me one ^_^). It's very trendy nowadays. Politicians, celebrities, corporate officials and other known personalities are in the trend for this Pinoy T-shirt. I think it started with the late Francis M.s clothing brand. But here, you can also find shirts with designs of your own province and favorite tourist spots as well as the Filipino pride- Jeepney's. A really proud-to-be-Pinoy fashion.



Onli-In-Da-Philippines Caps


If you ever get tired of your NBA or baseball league caps, why not try to switch to one of these truly-Pinoy caps. In many different colors and designs to choose, it's a perfect alternate to your favorite sun protection. 


Perfect souvenir for foreign tourists and even our OFW Balikbayans. What a great way to promote our tourism and our country if these items can be use abroad. ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment